Really, what do you value?
One of the reasons I do this work is because I value time. Yours and mine.
You’ve heard me say this before, moms do too much.
We are told that in order to have it all, we have to do it all.
And I don’t buy it. And I’m on a mission to change this.
I want moms to feel like they have time to have fun with their kids. To spend time with their partner and their friends. And to not feel guilty about all the things that aren’t getting done while they’re out having fun!
Yes, parenting is hard. Yes, it’s often exhausting and overwhelming.
But we don’t have to spend our days simply flinging from one task to another without end.
So if you value your time and you’re ready for things to change, let’s talk. Schedule a Get On Track call today.
And if you’re still coming up with excuses, here are a few reasons why scheduling this call could be just the thing you need!
- Feel pulled in too many directions? No more days of too many tasks on that list. You know what your priorities are and how to approach each day, no matter what it throws at you.
- Think there’s not enough time to do it all? Create time to spend with your family and on yourself. Watch a movie? Yes please! Spend a weekend away with friends? Heck yes! Know things are getting done and create time for fun too.
- Grumbled at that work project your boss just gave you? You know how to break it down into small steps that are achievable. You’re ahead of the game now!
- Tired of all the activities? You were just asked to be on the PTA. Your kids just asked to join yet another sport. You know if it fits in with your life and whether it’s a heck yes from the beginning.
- Is life constantly throwing changes your way? You got this! You know how to evaluate what’s working and what’s not and shift routines and systems as needed.
I look forward to chatting with you!