Are you an overwhelmed mom?
Tired of doing it all and feeling like you’re getting nowhere?
Ready for something to change?
You’re in the right place.
Take this 60-second quiz to see which movie mom best matches your productivity and organizing style! With your results, you’ll receive a quick, easy-to-implement tip to take the first step toward feeling less stressed and chaotic!
Valerie helped me identify where my time was going, what was working, and what wasn’t. She helped me create simple ways to better manage my to-do list and identify my priorities. I recommend working with Valerie if your to-do list and schedule is overwhelming!SG, Littleton, CO
You’re exhausted. Tired of feeling pulled in too many directions.
You want a sense of control over your time. A feeling of accomplishment. More peace!
Sounds good, right? Except:
- The kids keep asking you to come play Candyland. But the to-do list keeps getting longer and you feel compelled to keep crossing off tasks. Maybe someday the list will get shorter? Or you’ll find that elusive spare time?
- You’ll never take that long walk with your favorite podcast. The dishes are collecting on the counter. If you don’t take care of them, no one will.
- Ding! In pops another email! What is it this time? You spend your days putting out the next fire, never feeling like you’re getting anywhere.
Imagine if you could:
- Sit on the back porch with a good book and a glass of wine and not feel guilty?
- Spend an evening watching movies and eating popcorn with your kids without wondering what tasks you feel you should be doing.
- Complete a work project on time (or even ahead of schedule) without staying up late because you knew all the steps and made them happen.
Hi there. I’m Valerie Recore. Owner of Stride Productivity. Decision-Maker. Time Giver. Food snob. Coffee, wine, and chocolate lover.
I believe that moms do too much. You take on too many tasks and commitments and then feel guilty when you don’t get it all done. As a productivity coach, I’m on a mission to change the mindsets of moms from overwhelm and guilt to peace and accomplishment. One step at a time.
I’ve spent years listening to friends and clients talk about how busy they are. Almost like it’s a badge of honor.
I think society conditions moms to take on way too much. And then you become drained and exhausted. Feeling like there’s not enough time to do it all and have fun too.
And I wonder if moms do this to themselves. And you don’t notice until you’re so exhausted and drained that you don’t know how to fix it. When you’re reloading the dishwasher after your partner has done it because you think you do it better. Saying yes to something even when you don’t want to because you feel guilty saying no. Or signing your kids up for every activity because you feel they need to be constantly entertained.
I don’t like feeling overwhelmed by tasks and commitments. It makes me resentful. So I’ve learned how to say no to projects and commitments that don’t make me say YES from the beginning. And I know how to prioritize my tasks and my days to get the right tasks done.
Want to know more about me? Go here and learn more.
Ready to change your relationship with time?
What are you waiting for? Your future self will thank you!